Hello, guys! Can you believe it’s the end of April already? Where did the time fly? Good bye, April and hello, May!
Time for another Links to Reads! Here are some of the articles I’ve read this month. Enjoy!
* Why bitter is better. Dr. Andrew Weil explains the benefits of bitter foods to your health.
* Buying and storing whole fish. Useful guidelines to choose the best fish.
* American foods that are banned in other countries. Know what you eat. Stay healthy.
* Love or hate liver? Peter Kenyon says that America’s most hated food, liver, is the king in Turkey!
* Melissa Clark about clams. Plus a recipe.
* The mighty power of salt! It is serious business.
* What do people eat and drink on the street? Take a look at National Geographic’s world street food photo tour. From grilled chicken intestines to dumplings, grasshoppers, and mint tea. Just a big wow.
* Tomoko Kurokawa explains why sushi MUST be made with bare hands.
* I know you liked the strawberries in the photo above:) If you can find good, juicy organic strawberries where you are, here’s how you can use them—a 100 ways!