Good bye, May and hello, June! Time for another Links to Reads! Here are some of the articles I read in May. Enjoy!
* “So, what the hell are capers, anyway?“ Alison Spiegel of Huffington Posts asks and explains.
* Imagine eating grasshopper burgers for a second. Yuck or not? Apparently it is good.
* Move over chickens! Ducks are coming! And I was seriously considering raising chickens.
* Mark Bittman says we should have no fear of chiles.
* The amazing Maya Angelou has a beautiful wish for future generations.
By the way, the picture above is of black currants. I have an awesome recipe for fresh black currant preserves in my cookbook. Hope you have a chance to pre-order your own copy of this limited edition.