Samples pages from “Pomegranates and Saffron”
Soon, very soon, I will be flying to Istanbul to get real close to my dream come true—to seeing my book actually come off the print! So very excited!
So, I will spend about 10 day in the printing house, working on color proofs and other printing-related things, then watching the printing team actually send the book to print. Cannot wait!
I’ll keep you updated about the progress of the things in my future posts.
Meanwhile, if you haven’t pre-ordered your copy of my cookbook “Pomegranates and Saffron: A Culinary Journey to Azerbaijan,” here’s a wrap-up of why I think you should not wait long:
* It is LIMITED FIRST edition and not many books are left already.
* The book costs only $35 if you pre-order it now, online. Regular price will be $38 + bookstore markups and shipping and handling fees.
* Free shipping if you order 3 books or more in the U.S.!
* If you are in Azerbaijan, you do not pay any shipping fees if you pre-order your book now! Only $35, which is a promotional rate. You will pick up your copy in Baku for free. If you choose to wait, you will pay a regular price of $38 + bookstore markups if you buy in local bookstores or shipping and handling fees if you buy online.
* If you are in Turkey, for a very limited time we offer a $35 per copy rate and minimal domestic (Turkish) shipping fees. Plus, order 3 books or more and you pay no shipping.
* Note the special rates and no or minimal shipping fees are only temporary and will soon be closed.
So, you have all the reasons to pre-order now. I would hate for you to miss on these opportunities I created for you so you have easier access to my cookbook.
By the way, we ship worldwide!
Previous posts about “Pomegranates and Saffron”: