A couple of days ago I received three more awards (actually 2, I am in the process of claiming the third one) from my fellow foodies. They made my day but I am also incredibly humbled and flattered. And before I get all nervous and forget, here’s my 30 second thank you speech: I would like to take this opportunity and thank all of you for taking the time to visit my blog, to try my recipes and to leave comments. Thank you for your support and friendship. It means a lot to me and… End of my Oscar speech:)) Sad. I could say so much more.
Back to my awards. The lovely Gretchen of Canela & Comino honored me with a Blogging With a Purpose Award. Thank you so much, Gretchen! I will cherish it!
I am pleased to pass this award to some of my favorite food blogs. Check them out!
1. Marija at Palachinka - for sharing the best of Serbian/Balkan cuisine with us.
2. Maryann at Finding La Dolce Vita - for sharing traditional Italian recipes with us.
3. Kay at Cooking From A To Z - for sharing the best of Indian cooking and beyond.
4. Amy and Jonathan at We Are Never Full - for their interesting stories and recipes from around the world.
5. Erik at My Life As Chef Erik - for sharing his delicious and healthy recipes.
And this is not all. My dear friend Amy of Familia Bencomo gave me this cutest sweetest award I just loved! Thank you, Amy! I love you back!:)
And this award goes to the following bloggers I can’t stop admiring for their creativity, talent and enthusiasm.
1. Susan at Food Blogga - delicious recipes and wow, what a stunning phogtography!
2. Julia at Dozen Flours - for the most delicious desserts to satisfy the most demanding sweet tooth!
Another news. Looks like I have a competitor in the kitchen. Guess who? My daughter Meltem, who just received her first blogging award (hey, who is blogging here?). My dear friend Medena of Cafe Chocolada awarded Meltem with Arteypico Award for being “the cutest chef in the world“!
Thank you, Medena. Meltem is very happy and she now proudly displays the award in her room. Thank you for making her day! I am jealous but proud:)) And now with Meltem’s permission I would like to award the following bloggers with the Arteypico award. Please check out their blogs -you won’t regret.
1. Helen at Food Stories
2. Nina at Nina’s Kitchen
3. Eva at Tea For One
4. Mag at Hommus & Tabbouli
5. Patricia at Technicolor Kitchen
The Arteypico award comes with these rules: